Individuals who wish to sponsor a player’s home or away top can do so with prices set at £100 a top.
Sponsoring the manager or member of the backroom team is £100 for the season.
HOW IT WORKS
• Every signed player has a home and an away sponsorship available.
• The sponsorship lasts for the remainder of the season, even if the person in question leaves the club.
• For your sponsorship, you have your name or message on our club website under the profile of each player/coach.
•We will arrange a photograph opportunity with the player/coach in question at one point throughout the campaign.
• At the end of the campaign, we will provide a match-worn shirt from the player in question, or a match-worn piece of clothing from a member of the coaching team.
• A sponsorship for a new signing is not available until the club confirm the signing has been completed.
• These sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and the final decision on any sponsorship rests with the club.
Contact us to request your player including their name, home/away choice or name of coach by email:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll acknowledge sponsorships as soon as we can. This post will be updated regularly to reflect current availability.
Payment by BACS (preferred) or card to be arranged by email/private message.
Ross Connelly – Home & Away
Adam Fernie – Home & Away
Arnie Kasa – Home & Away
Sean Fagan – Home & Away
Devan McColl – Home & Away
Conor Duffy – Home & Away
Callum Wilson – Home & Away
Michael Paton – Home & Away
Dom McMahon – Home & Away
Niyah Joseph – Home & Away
Alex McCaw – Home & Away
Joe Bevan – Home & Away
Barry Duncan – Home & Away
Fraser Walker – Home & Away
Reece Paterson – Home & Away
Josh Tran – Home & Away
Bright Prince – Home & Away
Sandy Clark – Manager
George Paterson – Assistant Manager
Jade Shiels – Physio
Gary Johnstone – Kit Manager