Our player sponsorship scheme goes live on Wednesday, 3 August at 8pm.
The link will go out on our social media pages and on the ARFC ProBoards.
• Your name or message on our club website under the player’s profile.
• A photograph opportunity with the player at one point throughout the campaign.
• A match-worn shirt from the player at the end of the season.
• Sponsorship lasts for the whole season, even if the player in question leaves the club. Unfortunately, it’s not transferable.
• Sponsorships are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and the final decision on any sponsorship rests with the club.
Player sponsorship is priced at £99, payable only via our website link.
First of all, our main front of shirt sponsor has asked to raise awareness for Maggie’s by using their logo on our kits this season and we were delighted to take this offer up.
Maggie’s is a charity providing free cancer support and information in centres across the UK and online.
Joining us for Season 22/23 is the Shimla Cottage.
The popular Indian restaurant next to Coatbridge Sunnyside train station will adorn the back of our strips.
We’d like to thank Navi and the team for supporting the club and we can’t wait to see some of you at Cliftonhill.
They’ll be involved in our community work too.
We’re delighted to have the Albion Rovers Supporters’ Trust on our kits sleeves
We have Suicide Prevention North Lanarkshire on the bottom back of our strip.
Both sponsors are a big part of what we do here at Albion Rovers.
Reigart continue to sponsor our stadium at Cliftonhill again this year.