GREENOCK MORTON V ALBION ROVERS
Saturday 28 July 2018
3pm kick off
Advice for travelling support
For Albion Rovers fans travelling to Cappielow
- There is planned rail engineering between Whifflets and Glasgow which may affect timetables. No road works scheduled between Coatbridge and Greenock. Check www.scotrail.co.uk and www.trafficscotland.org for details.
- Prices for entry are Adult £12 Concession £6 (over 65, student, under 21). Proof must be shown
- Wheelchair users pay but carer is free. 1 carer per wheelchair user unless there are special requirements for another carer. This is due to limited space.
- Wheelchair users and carers enter via main stand entrance in Sinclair Street. The wheelchair area is shared with home fans and is under cover although rain can enter depending on wind direction.
- Supporters will be accommodated in Sections F&G of the Main Stand. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth beside the Main Stand turnstiles.
- Team bus can drop off outside Main Stand in Sinclair Street. The driver will be assisted to u-turn and can then park in main carpark.
- Supporters buses drop-off and pick-up is East Hamilton Street (A8 dual carriageway) outside Arnold Clark showroom.
- Supporters buses can park free with the main carpark accessed from the A8/Sinclair Street junction. Bus drivers must ensure they leave the main carpark at least 15 minutes prior to the end of match to uplift supporters on East Hamilton Street outside Arnold Clark’s showroom.
- Car parking is charged at £3 and accessed from the above entrance. Please note that all vehicles (except coaches) will require to turn left on exiting the car park and travel south on Sinclair Street under the railway bridge. Drivers can then take second left (Weir Street) and follow road to the end. At T –junction, turn left (Gibshill Road) and re-join the A8 East Hamilton Street.
- The main stand is a no smoking area and includes e cigarettes or similar devices.